A standard suite for electronic signature.
A Standard device for attaching a secure electronic signature A qualified certificate included in the suite can be used to sign social insurance declarations, for example.
– with a card reader (valid for 1,2 or 3 years)
– without a card reader (valid for 1,2 or 3 years) dedicated for cryptographic card reader owners
- A cryptographic card (StarCos® 3.5)
- ACS ACR39U-U1 card reader (available only in suites with a card reader)
- A CD-ROM disc with complimentary software:
for proCertum CardManager card support,
for signing and verification of e-documents/files
- The CERTUM qualified certificate – the only one in Poland that is automatically recognized by ADOBE software as trusted.
- A qualified time stamp (5,000 pcs/month)
- Internet access,
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4,
- Oracle Java software,
- operating system Windows:Microsoft Windows XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Linux, Mac OS X,
- operating system OSX - Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan,
- CPU: Pentium 1 GHz (or compatible),
- RAM: min. 4 GB,
- a minimum of 200 MB of free hard disk space before installing the application,
- screen resolution: 1024x768 or higher.
After purchasing the Certum Standard suite, you will receive a parcel with a cryptographic card which must be activated.
Open the Certum Panel, sign up or log in. To apply for a certificate, click the button “New application”. The system will guide you through the process step by step. On the back of the card there is a number that you will need to start activation.
During activation, the card with the reader does not need to be connected to the computer.
If you do not have a PESEL number, please note that the certificate application requires an ID with an expiration date longer than the certificate you purchased.
3. Confirm your identity
Identity verification is a necessary step in the process of applying for an electronic signature, it is a paid service.
To complete it, prepare your ID or passport and the documents we generated for you. Take them to:
- our Point of Sale,
- any notary office.
4. Send documents
If you visit one of our Points of Sale, all formalities can be arranged during one meeting.
If you went to a notary office to confirm your identity, send us the documents (in the paper form) to the following address: Certum, ul. Bajeczna 13, 71-838 Szczecin
5. Install software
Before you download a qualified certificate:
- install the latest version of the proCertum CardManager software
- install the latest version of the proCertum SmartSign software
6. Download the certificate
Your qualified certificate will be issued within 7 business days after we receive your documents. You will be able to download your qualified signature electronically, you will get the link to it in an email.
If you decide to visit one of our Point of Sale, you can use an additional service and get the certificate in 30 minutes or on the next business day (additional charges apply).
The qualified certificate should be installed on the Certum card. Remember to connect the reader with the card to the computer before starting the certificate installation.