Payment & shipping
- What are the available payment methods?
- Bank transfer - after the order placement you will receive payment details in the order confirmation email. You can find the bank number, SWIFT code and order total in the order details in My Orders tab. The execution of the order will start after we receive your payment.
- Electronic payment via Dotpay (card payment, electronic transfer, PayPal) – by choosing the online payment you can pay by credit card, via electronic money transfer or PayPal. Payment by card or by electronic transfer will result in the fastest reception of your payment and you will be able to start the execution of the order right away.
- What should I do if I did not succeed with the online payment?
You can return to the online payment process by clicking on the payment link in order confirmation email. Make sure that the sender of the email is Certum Shop (firstname.lastname@example.org) and that other data indicates the exact order that you wish to pay for.
- Where can I find the bank account number to which I should make the payment?
The payment details are included in the order confirmation email. You can also find them on your account - log in to your account and go to the My orders tab.
- What are the shipment cost?
Electronic services (e.g. activation codes) will be sent to your email address or will be available on your account in the store, so their delivery is free of charge. Costs of shipment of the ordered products are dependent on their weight. For example, a weight of one set for electronic signature is 0.25 kg.
- Shipping to Poland:
Package weight Net price under 3kg €4.00 3 - 10 kg €5.00 10 - 20 kg €5.50 20 - 31,5 kg €12.00
- Shipping rates within the European Union:
Country Net price Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden €35.00 Finland €63.00 Estonia €65.00
- Shipping rates outside the European Union:
Country Net price Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, China, Georgia, Gibraltar, Holy See, Iceland, Israel, Libya, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Qatar, Russian Federation, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States €35.00 Algeria, Australia, French Guiana, Malaysia, Morocco, Peru, Seychelles, Tunisia €38.00 North Macedonia, Mexico €60.00 Argentina, Belarus, Brazil, Egypt, Japan, Nigeria, Sri Lanka, Uruguay, Viet Nam €63.00 Iran €65.00
Shipments sent outside the EU may be subject to a customs duty that is paid at the time of import by the buyer.
- Shipping to Poland: