Certificate CERTUM Trusted SSL
Do you run an online business, such as a small or medium-sized e-store, business web service or an Internet portal? Do you process personal data and place registration forms on the website as well as enable logging in and entering financial data?
Secure your website with the Certum OV Trusted SSL certificate!
- Confirmation of the company’s identity
- Financial guarantee EUR 400,000
- Supported domains: 1, 4, 6, 10, Wildcard
Certum Trusted SSL Certificate is an Organization Validation (OV) type certificate which allows you to:
- secure your domain, encrypt your website traffic, protecting all entered data and enable secure login
- eliminate the "Dangerous website” notification
- provide transparency and credibility to your website by having the data contained in the certificate verified by a Trusted Third Party
Your customers will easily and quickly check the credibility of your website by:
- the web address starting with https:// instead of http://
- the name of your company in the certificate details
- the mark Trust Seal SSL Certum
For whom? Certum Trusted SSL Certificate is the right choice for:
- medium-sized e-stores
- local information portals
- public administration services
- business websites
- booking portals
Essential features of the Certum Trusted SSL Certificate:
- Certum Trusted contains your Company's data so that your customers can easily verify the credibility of the organization
- Certum Trusted SSL in MultiDomain option is designed to encrypt connections with multiple domains with a single certificate. One certificate can replace 4, 6 or even 10 SSL certificates.
- Certum Trusted SSL in wildcard option allows you to secure any number of subdomains (e.g. store.yourdomain.pl, mail.yourdomain.pl) under your main domain *.yourdomain.pl
- Certum Trusted SSL Certificate is issued in line with the global WebTrust standards which makes it trusted on a global scale in all recognized Internet browsers including Chrome, Firefox Opera, etc.
- A 30-day guarantee of free replacement of the SSL certificate with a new one (the reissue mechanism allows the certificate to be reissued while keeping the expiration date of the certificate).
Purchasing a certificate does not mean its issuance, please check the following before purchasing: unsupported certification applications
Certum Trusted SSL is the right choice when you want to secure:
- websites of financial or insurance institution
- websites of the supreme public administration offices (Public Information Bulletin, electronic mailbox, customer service system)
- websites processing patient health data
- websites of a large online store (e-commerce)
- websites of large corporations
- communication with ePUAP services (electronic platform of Public Administration Services)
What benefits will you gain with the Certum Trusted SSL certificate?
- Credibility – you show that your company cares about data security.
- Security and confidentiality – you protect all data exchanged between the website and its user.
- Customer trust – you build it thanks to the padlock icon in the browser's address bar.
- Increased sales – you guarantee a secure shopping experience for your customers, who are more likely to buy on secure websites.
- Lawfulness – you comply with the act on protection of personal data.
- Higher position in search results – you ensure your website with higher position in Google search results.
Certum Trusted SSL Certificate parameters:
- compliance with the X.509 v.3 (RFC5280) standard
- secured with SHA2 function
- support of connection encryption up to 256 bits
- support for SGC (Server Gated Cryptography)
- support of keys with a length of 4096 bits and more
- minimum length of cryptographic keys: RSA or DSA 2048 bit, EC 571 bit: NIST K-571 and NIST B-571
- verification of the certificate status with the use of CRL lists and OCSP protocol is possible
The process of verification and documents required during purchase of SSL Certificate are located here.