Open Source Code Signing - code
Are you developing software under Open Source license? Secure your programs with Open Source Code Signing Certificate!
Thanks to the certificate, you will provide your program with:
- Trust and higher reputation in browsers
An electronic code allowing for activation of the certificate, designed for people who have their own card and reader, compatible with the Certum card.
Who can use Open Source Code Signing Certificate?
- programmers and software developers working under Open Source licenses.
What is Open Source Code Signing Certificate?
The certificate allows software developers working under the Open Developer license to digitally sign the original code, and recipients to verify the integrity of the data. Using the certificate allows you to secure many file formats having, among others, the following extensions: .exe, .docm, .pptm, .xpi, .jar, war, .ear, .dll, .ocx, .cab, .msi, .sys files, .cat, .msp, .xpi, ocx, ect and is supported by platforms: Microsoft, Office, Firefox, Adobe, Java ect.
Benefits of using Open Source Code Signing Certificate
- Digital signing of programs which guarantees the integrity of the code.
- High level of programs’ security.
Open Source Code Signing Certificate – provides digital signing of:
- UNIX/Linux software
- Adobe AIR
- Extensions for Firefox and Netscape
- Java applets
- Internet applications based on JAVA technology
- ActiveX components and controls
- Binary files (.exe)
- Data contained in the certificate: Open Source Developer
- Certificate activation is only possible on a cryptographic card. Certum Standard Code Signing certificate is only compatible with 3.5 cryptographic card
- compliant with the X.509 v.3 (RFC5280) standard
- secured with SHA2 function
- minimum length of cryptographic keys: RSA/DSA 2048 bit
- issued by CERTUM PCC in line with international WebTrustSM/TM standard
- issued by CERTUM PCC, the certificate root of which is automatically recognized as trusted in all the most popular Internet browsers as well as in all Microsoft products
The verification process and the documents required for purchasing the Certum Open Source Code Signing Certificate are described on the website Certum.eu. Check here!
The customer has the right to a 30-day trial period for the Code Signing set. In the case the product does not meet the expectations, the customer has the right to exchange the product for another or return it. In the case of returning/exchanging the Code Signing set, the customer shall be obligated to send back the received product without delay, upon prior contact with the Complaints Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The product must be returned to: Zespół Reklamacji Asseco Data Systems SA, ul. Bajeczna 13, 71-838 Szczecin.
In the case the cryptographic card has been personalized (the card has been given a PIN/PUK number), the amount of the refund will be reduced by the current price of the new cryptographic card from the CERTUM offer. In order to make a return, please contact the Asseco Data Systems SA Complaints Team at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Detailed information about the complaint process is included in Terms & conditions.