Qualified e-signatures and e-seals validation service - Webnotarius
WebNotarius is the firstPolish service validating electronic signatures and electronic seals. WebNotarius confirms the authenticity of an electronic signature. It is a 100% guarantee that the document has not been forged. The WebNotarius service is compliant with eIDAS regulation.
Discount available when purchasing multiple number of validationes:
|Number of validationes||Discount|
|500 and more||69%|
You can use the service at webnotarius.eu
WebNotarius is the first Polish service validating electronic signatures and electronic seals. WebNotarius confirms the authenticity of an electronic signature. It is a 100% guarantee that the document has not been forged. The WebNotarius service is compliant with eIDAS regulation.
Thanks to the WebNotarius service you can:
- validate if an electronic signature is authentic
- you can also check whether the document has been changed in an unauthorized way
- you will get a proof of signature validation.
The WebNotarius validation report is the legally valid document on the Polish market which, in accordance with European Union law, constitutes legal evidence of validation and confirms the validity or invalidity of qualified signatures and electronic seals.
1. How to use WebNotarius?
- Purchase an activation code
- You will receive an activation code to the e-mail address provided
- Go to the website webnotarius.eu
- Paste / enter the activation code
- Add file for validation
- Validate documents and download the report
2. What file formats can be validated?
All file types including pdf, xml, docx
3. The signature from which providers can be validated with the WebNotarius service?
All European providers on the Trusted Services Providers lists
Advantages of WebNotarius:
- Validation of signatures and seals
- Qualified validation report valid in court proceedings
- Easy and fast purchasing process
PLEASE NOTE! The Buyer declares that by ordering the Product through the Online Shop, they have been informed by the Seller before placing the order about losing the right to withdraw under Article 38(13) of the Act on Consumer Rights. For more informations, please check Terms and Conditions for the sale of Webnotarius in the Certum shop. Check »