Standard Code Signing - set
The Standard Code Signing Certificate is compatible with Java Code Signing and Microsoft Authenticode technology. It is designed to digitally sign code (in user mode or software kernel-mode).
The Standard Code Signing Certificate works with Java Code Signing and Microsoft Authenticode technology. It has been created to sign code digitally (in the mode of user or software kernel-mode).
The Standard Code Signing Certificate allows programmer sign files and code digitally, which gives them real advantages such as:
- Guaranteed avoidance of "unknown software publisher" and "Dangerous software" warnings.
- Assurance for customers that software used by them comes from a source they can trust, meaning that it is safe for them.
- The software does not have viruses that may get into computer equipment, and unwanted add-ons, such as spyware.
Why should you sign your software with a Code Signing certificate from the CERTUM certification authority?
- Files or code signed by a certificate shows first and foremost that a brand has a good reputation, and in this way customer confidence increases.
- Clients can check software developers and guarantee that code is secure.
- Data defended by the certificate protects the intellectual property of the author.
The Standard Code Signing Certificate signes files such as: .exe, .docm, .xlsm, .pptm, .xpi, .jar, war, .ear, .dll, .ocx, .cab, .msi files .sys, .cat, .msp .xpi, ocx, ect.
The Standard Code Signing Certificate can be used with: Microsoft, Office, Microsoft Visual Basic, Firefox, iOS, Adobe, Java, ect.
- Purchasing a certificate is not equivalent to its publication; before purchasing, please check:unsupported certification applications
- Certum code signing certificate can be installed on cryptographic card from leading vendors: Giesecke & Devrient, Oberthur, Gemalto
Variant: issuance and renewal
Validity 1, 2, 3 years
Available as code or within a package
Certum Standard Code Signing Suite contains: USB token combining a smart card reader and a Micro-SD card slot, cryptographic smart card, instructions.
Warning. The Standard Code Signing certificate is compatible only with the CryptoCertum 3.5 cryptographic card.
The customer has the right to a 30-day trial period for the Code Signing set. In the case the product does not meet the expectations, the customer has the right to exchange the product for another or return it. In the case of returning/exchanging the Code Signing set, the customer shall be obligated to send back the received product without delay, upon prior contact with the Complaints Team at: email@example.com. The product must be returned to: Zespół Reklamacji Asseco Data Systems SA, ul. Bajeczna 13, 71-838 Szczecin.
In the case the cryptographic card has been personalized (the card has been given a PIN/PUK number), the amount of the refund will be reduced by the current price of the new cryptographic card from the CERTUM offer. In order to make a return, please contact the Asseco Data Systems SA Complaints Team at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Detailed information about the complaint process is included in Terms & conditions.