Certum E-mail ID [S/MIME] in Enterprise ID application
Do you want to secure all e-mail addresses in your organization and keep your employees’ correspondence confidential?
Take advantage of group certificate activation with the Enterprise ID application
The product is priced in accordance with respective customer's needs.
Hotline: +48 801 540 340 or +48 91 4801 340
Improve the security of your company-wide correspondence.
Save time and use the Enterprise ID application for group certificate activation!
The Enterprise ID application allows group ordering and activation of Certum E-mail ID (S/MIME) certificates for encrypting and signing business e-mails. The application’s simple and intuitive interface allows you to quickly and efficiently run the process across your organization and e-mail domain, for all employees.
The Enterprise ID application allows to:
- issue Certum E-mail (S/MIME) Business or Individual certificates,
- order an unlimited number of certificates,
- use verification for an unlimited number of employees,
- download of ready-for-installation certificates.
See how easy it is! Find out how the application works Enterprise ID
- Launching the application
- Uploading a data file for certificates
- Verification of organization
- Downloading certificates ready for installation
What do you gain with the Enterprise ID application?
You save time with a simplified procedure for issuing and activating certificates.
You implement consistent rules for internal communications, based on encryption and signing e-mails.
You implement E-mail ID (S/MIME) certificates across the organization, for all employees.
You ensure the confidentiality of your correspondence by preventing it from being read by third parties.
By implementing Certum E-mail ID (S/MIME) certificates for all employees across your organization, you ensure the confidentiality of messages exchanged within the company
- All of your employees’ e-mails will be signed with Company Data, and an accompanying digital signature confirms the origin of the message.
- You provide Employees with a simple and reliable way to encrypt all messages.
- You prevent potential data leakage and theft or interception of messages by third parties due to cyberattacks.