Certificate CERTUM Commercial SSL
DV - Domain Validation
Level of security and authenticity:
Features: the simplest and fastes issunce, minimum formalities Financial warranty: 200 000 € Validity period: 1 year Domains supported: 1, 4, 6, 10, Wildcard
CERTUM Commercial SSL is a DV (Domain Validation) certificate, that confirms a remote computer (server) identity on the Internet or LAN, includes Internet address and the information about the owner. The certificate makes it possible to establish a secure (encrypted) connection between the server and customer’s software. To do so the server imposes the strong 256-bit encryption effected by means of the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
30-day free replacement warranty for the new SSL certificate
( reissue mechanism allows for re- issuance of a certificate with the date of the expiration of the certificate )
Certum SSL Certificates support hash algorithm SHA-2.
NOTE: CERTUM products and services are prohibited for export or re-export to Syria, North Korea, Sudan, and Cuba.
Commercial SSL is best suited for:
- Websites - social media sites, blogs, small e-commerce platforms, forums
- Email & database servers
- SFTP servers
- Client-server applications
- Data exchange in intranets
Advantages of choosing Commercial SSL:
- Possibility of sharing an encrypted connection and secured logging - data protection
- Recognition of a domain as trusted in the global network - Commercial SSL Certificate is issued in line with WebTrustSM/TM criteria
- Authorizations and confirmation of domain belonging - protection of goods and care of the image
- Trust of customers whose awareness of personal data safety is increasing
- Technical support during help line working hours
SSL Certificate secures the personal rights of both service owner and its users. It confirms credibility of the website and domain, which is symbolized by a padlock in the browser window and the https prefix preceding the website address. It protects electronically transfered data by encrypting the connections between the server and a computer connected to it (any Internet browser). SSL CERTUM Certificates are issued in line with the global WebTrust standards which makes them trusted on a global scale in all recognized Internet browsers.
The process of verification and documents required during purchase of SSL Certificate are located here.