Certificate CERTUM Premium EV SSL
Level of security and authenticity:
EV - Extended Validation
Features: the highest level of trust and security Financial warranty: 1 000 000 € Validity period: 1 year Domains supported: 1, 4, 6, 10
CERTUM Premium EV SSL Certificate is an Extended Validation certificate which provides the highest level of security and authenticity.
Depending on the web browser used, Premium EV SSL is indicated by a green web address bar that visibly shows your business name.
With visible confirmation of your company's legal existance and identity, customers feel safe and are more willing to make purchases, which translates into increased sales.
- 30-day free replacement warranty for the new SSL certificate
- Certum SSL Certificates support hash algorithm SHA-2
- CERTUM products and services are prohibited for export or re-export to Syria, North Korea, Sudan, and Cuba.
Premium EV SSL is best suited for:
- Banks and financial institutions
- Web stores (e-commerce)
- Auction services
- Services processing a large amount of personal data
- Services directly processing payments from customers
- Websites of the public ad.ministration (Public Information Bulletin, electronic mailboxes, customer service systems)
- E-health - web services processing and sharing data on patients’ health
- Business web services and corporate portals
- Mail and database servers
- Customer-server applications
- Intranet and extranet communication
Advantages of choosing Premium EV SSL:
- The highest level of trust and security
- Protection of the process of data flow between the Internet user and the server or website
- Authentication of the owner and the domain name - the certificate contains the name of the secured domain as well as the name of its owner
- A license includes the use of a certificate for many servers under one domain (without additional fees)
- Cooperation with the most popular Internet browsers
- Compliance with the X.509 v.3 (RFC5280)
- Secured with SHA2 function
- Support of connection encryption up to 256 bits
- Support for SGC (Server Gated Cryptography)
- Support of keys with a length of 4096 bits and more
- Minimum length of cryptographic keys: RSA or DSA 2048 bit, EC 571 bit: NIST K-571 and NIST B-571
- Issued by CERTUM PCC holding the valid certificate of conformity with WebTrust standards
- Verification of the certificate status with the use of CRL lists and OCSP protocol is possible
The process of verification and documents required during purchase of SSL Certificate are located here.