Renewal of electronic signature
When renewing an electronic signature, you decide for yourself when its validity period should start.
You will gain:
- time – you can carry the renewal out remotely over the Internet, without leaving your home or office
- money – renewal is cheaper than buying a new certificate
- time stamping – 5,000 pieces/month
- Renewal of an electronic signature in the SimplySign
You need to renew your electronic signature in the SimplySign mobile app when the expiration date of your certificate is approaching.
Why take care of mobile e-signature renewal?
from €39.00 gross from €39.00 net
- by renewing your signature you will ensure continuity in, among other things, signing documents, B2B contracts, dealing with Social Security, tax office, national court registry, etc.
- you will extend the validity of your qualified signature for 1, 2 or 3 years
- the cost of renewing an electronic signature is lower than the cost of buying a new certificate
- you will make the renewal easily online, without leaving your home or office
- Certum's e-signature is one of the few on the market that is automatically recognized in Adobe software, that is, in all PDF documents you sign
- you will receive 5,000 qualified time stamps per month.