Certum E-mail ID Business (S/MIME)
Join the reliable companies on the Internet! Conducting secure and business electronic correspondence has never been so safe. Thanks to S/MIME Business you can:
- authorize your e-mail address, first and last name as well as company data
- encrypt, sign and authenticate your personal e-mail,
- protect your e-mails and attachments against falsification
- Signing e-mails with your first and last name
- Data encryption compliant with GDPR
If in your business correspondence you rely on confidentiality, if you care about the security and confidentiality of your company's data, the key to credibility will be the Certum E-mail ID Business!
Certum E-mail ID Business (S/MIME) is a widely accepted protocol for sending digitally signed and encrypted messages. With the Certum certificate you gain:
- A personal certificate issued to your company details, confirming your personal and business identity online
- Your everyday tool for signing and encrypting business e-mail messages.
- A corporate safety certificate that verifies your first and last name, company information and e-mail address.
- Assigned only to your organization and always possible to be verified.
- A guarantee that your corporate e-mail messages have not been modified in any way.
- Certainty that your business correspondence will be highlighted in the inboxes of your recipients
With Certum e-Mail ID Business (S/MIME) you gain:
- Integrity – thanks to a digital signature, it ensures the integrity of the message and assures the recipient that the message has not been altered when sending.
- Encryption – the encryption feature assures both the recipient and the sender that the message will not be read/decrypted by unauthorized third parties.
- Signing – thanks to the possibility to sign e-mails, your recipients can verify the origin of the e-mail and check your certificate at any time. In addition, thanks to the data contained in the certificate, such as your First and Last Name, Company Name you gain credibility in the eyes of the recipients.
- Trust – thanks to a rosette icon, all signed e-mails will be highlighted in your e-mail inbox, gaining more reputation among Recipients
What are the benefits of Certum E-mail ID Business (S/MIME)?
Confidentiality: make sure your partners' business secrets are kept confidential. You certainly use anti-virus software on company computers and use lock passwords when you turn on your computer. There is no doubt that you sign a confidentiality clause with your contractors when you conclude a contract. Are your customers aware that data e-mails sent from your company may no longer be a secret? Certum E-mail ID Business ensures confidentiality.
Security: take care of your company's and business partners’ data. Most probably, your office uses the services of a security company, and the programs on company computers are protected by access codes. But do your customers know that you send their as well as your own data through an unencrypted e-mail? Are you aware of how much risk do you run? Certum E-mail ID Business allows you to encrypt your messages effectively.
Credibility: Your brand can inspire trust in the customers. We are sure that you appreciate credibility in contacts with business partners. That is the basis of any business. Win the trust of your customers. Make your business partner feel safe. Certum E-mail ID Business ensures full credibility of your brand.
The data contained in the certificate:
- Name (e.g. Full Name or Company Name)
- E-mail address
- Organizational unit
- Top quality security through detailed verification
- It is compliant with the X.509 v.3 (RFC5280) standard
- It is secured with SHA2 function
- Minimum length of cryptographic keys: RSA/DSA 2048 bit
- Issued by Certum PCC in line with international WebTrustSM/TM standard
- Issued by Certum PCC, whose certificate root is automatically recognized as trusted in all the most popular Internet browsers as well as in all Microsoft products
- Verification of the certificate status with the use of CRL lists and OCSP protocol is possible
- Security level: Guarantee of the highest level of security
- Compatibility with Managed PKI Certificate Manager
- Support for e-mail clients: Mozilla Thunderbird, Outlook, Hotmail, Mail, The Bat
- Support for web browsers: Web browsers that support X509 v.3 certificates (e.g. Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox)
- Operating systems: Windows 7, 8, 10; OS X
The verification process and the documents required for purchasing the Certum e-Mail ID Business (S/MIME)
Certificate are described on the website Certum.eu. Check here!